There are plenty of reasons to have outdoor lighting installed.
- Highlight ornamental flowers and trees
- Highlight a water feature
- Light up a deck or patio for outdoor dining and entertaining at night
- Add safety to the dark corners of the yard
- Light up pathways to the front door or through a garden
- Light up staircases to enhance safety
Lighting can add a magical touch to an otherwise boring backyard. You can choose to have colored lights placed around a water fountain to make the piece really stand out in your landscaping. Other areas that are further enhanced with properly placed lighting include swimming pools, flower gardens and statues in the yard.
You work hard to keep your landscaping looking nice and it is only natural you would want to highlight it with exquisite lighting that brings out the best in your yard. We strive to meet your lighting needs and can help you create the perfect scheme that enhances your yard while ensuring the lighting does not become an eyesore.
The following are some of the factors we consider while creating your lighting schemes.
- Ensuring the light isn’t so bright that is distracts or interferes with the view of passing motorists
- Does not light up your neighbor’s yard
- Does not create so much light the stars are invisible
- Using energy efficient lights that will not run up the electric bill
The installation will also include automatic systems that will control when your lights turn off and on. You can opt for motion sensors, photo cells that turn off on depending on the available light or timers. We offer the highest-quality light fixtures that are weather-sealed to ensure durability and longevity.
Our team at [sc:company] is ready to help you design the perfect lighting scheme for your landscaping that will enhance the natural beauty as well as the safety of your outdoor space while adding value to your [sc:city] home.